We collect information from you when you register on our site or subscribe to our service.
When subscribing or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or credit card information. To provide our services, you may also be asked to enter Facebook, Twitter, and other social media account names. You may, however, visit public portions of our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for subscription processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your subscription, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you subscribe or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We use HTTPS for all browser interactions with our server. We also use HTTPS for all communications with our payment gateway provider and email provider. Credit card information is encrypted into our payment gateway provider's database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Your credit card information will not be transmitted to or stored on our servers. It is securely sent directly to our payment gateway provider.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser, if you allow, that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging in and going to the 'Settings' page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms of Service
Please also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at Terms of Service
This policy was last modified on 01/23/2013